Sofitel Manila Plaza
Each Sofitel draws inspiration from local culture and tradition while celebrating innovation and the French art de vivre to offer a one-of-a-kind, luxurious hotel experience. From design details to exhibitions and events, discover what makes our hotel so unique. http://www.sofitelmanila.com/
The location of Sofitel Philippine Plaza sits adjacent to the Cultural Center of the Philippines, with both domestic and international airports only 15 minutes away. Intramuros, the Manila Cathedral, SM Mall of Asia and the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) are only a short distance from the hotel.
All 609 guest rooms featuring 2 Opera Suites, 4 Luxury Suites, 7 Prestige Suites, 32 Sofitel Suites and the majestic Imperial Residence are exquisitely appointed with the finest luxuries and comforts for a rejuvenating city retreat.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila's restaurants & bars present delectable offerings with a rich selection of cuisines that will bring each and every guest an excellent gastronomic experience.
- Spiral - Spiral redefines interactive dining in a gastronomic voyage nonpareil. A Sofitel flagship, Spiral is divided into 21 dining ateliers. In France, an atelier is an artist’s special workshop and in Spiral, it is where secret recipes are masterfully prepared right your very eyes. The multi-awarded dining destination features an enviable range of cuisine created with the focus and attention to detail by seasoned culinary artisans.
- La Veranda - is an indoor trendy lounge that opens to an outdoor terrace with four gazebos leading to the iconic lagoon shape poolside the hotel is famous for. One could literally watch the sun, the moon and the stars in the sky from the ceiling in the comfort of a glass-enclosed lounge.
- Le Bar - is a haven combining a bistro, patisserie and library. It offers a French bistro a la carte menu set in a plush lounge of stylish elegance with mahogany interiors, deep brown leather seats and the rich interplay of visual textures. Intimate evening gatherings are enhanced by live musical entertainment as guests indulge in Le Bar’s wealth of gastronomic offerings. The home of various French rituals including bread, wine, cheese and patisserie, Le Bar features Sofitel’s Signature Cocktails and French High Tea.
- Snaps Sports Bar - is a modern sports hub with fans and gastronomes in mind. Sleek, modern interiors and large LCD screens provide the optimum lounging and viewing experience as guests select from a menu of bar favorites including burgers, pizzas and a variety of other gourmet comfort food. An array of wines and spirits are available for a sporting good time, with a billiard and foosball table available for impromptu matches.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard
1300 Pasay City, Philippines
Tel: +632 551-5555
Fax: +632 551-5610
Alternative Accommodation Options
- Networld Hotel - - USD63 p/n
- Hotel Jen - - USD125 p/n
- Heritage Hotel – USD130 p/n
- Conrad Manila – USD225 p/n
- Golden Pheonix Hotel – USD213 p/n